Saturday, August 4, 2012

Shapes and Colours on our Flickr group

Untitled looking for homeliness Ice Cream Sundae morning mandala
willing to persist tiny crooked fence~ red hook~ brooklyn 70%
paintbrushes coffee for two Keys on blue balloons on a fence~ macdougal street~ nyc
Lanterns giving can be fun a land called bubble c r e a t e with color
apple sparkles Golden Clock, Golden time. "If you think of the universe as a vast electrical sea 24/366
Untitled Untitled her red umbrella There.


we feel blessed by all that you share with us on our flickr group
thank you so much

Ana & Chris

4 comments:

Zena said...

Love this mosaic, thnaks for adding my photos. Kind regards xx

christina said...

there is such beautiful light in this mosaic.
thank you for including my image.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love the soft colors of this collection. Ahhhh....

Tara Denny said...

Thank You for including my photos! You have a couple of my favorites in there!

And for adding my button! You guys are the best!